Clan Leslie Charitable Trust




Family History
About the Trust
Portraits and Pictures
Miniature Portraits
Silver, Swords and Watches
Furniture
Books and Manuscripts
Prints and Engravings
P61. Kininvie House



By Andrew Gamsley, 1944
Oil on canvas
Situated near Rothes in the Spey valley. Originally Kininvie House gave its name to a branch of the Balquhain Leslies, more recently owned and occupied (1936-45) by The Hon. J.W. Leslie, 2nd son of 19th Earl of Rothes. Renovated with additional building 1937. On loan.
< Previous | Index | Next >